Designed to accommodate large families (grandparents, parents and children or blended families) or groups of friends, this original, quirky two-family eco-lodge features a modern design, joining two eco-lodges with a sliding door in the living area which opens to convert them into one single lodge, if you wish, or closes to maintain the privacy of the separate chalets. Spread between the four bedrooms (two mezzanine bedrooms), twelve people can stay here in the utmost comfort. In winter when you return from skiing or snow walks, you will enjoy the underfloor heating.
Duvets, blankets, mattress protectors and pillows are also provided. All you need to bring are your sheets, bath towels and tea towels.
- Two bedrooms with double bed (140x190 cm).
- Two mezzanine bedrooms with two bunk beds and two trundle beds (80x190cm).
- Two fitted kitchens with induction stove, oven/microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and vacuum cleaner.
- One large living area with two bench seats & table and chairs
- Two bathrooms with walk-in showers, and two separate toilets.
- Satellite TV.
- Underfloor heating.