Designed for up to 6 people, this eco-lodge has been equipped for persons with reduced mobility. This original, quirky eco-lodge with its modern design beautifully blends with Flower Verte Vallée Campsite’s natural setting. Its rounded shape evokes the curves of Ballons des Vosges. You will love this eco-lodge which merges with nature. It is enclosed to the north and features a large south-facing window looking out over the snow-covered Vosges landscape. Its facilities ensure your stay is comfortable. In winter when you return from skiing or snow walks, you will enjoy the underfloor heating.
Duvets, blankets, mattress protectors and pillows are also provided. All you need to bring are your sheets, bath towels and tea towels.
- One spacious bedroom with one double bed (140x190cm).
- One mezzanine bedroom with two bunk beds and two trundle beds (80x190cm).
- One fitted kitchen with induction stove, oven/microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and vacuum cleaner.
- One living area with one bench seat & table and chairs
- One bathroom with disabled toilet and walk-in shower.
- Satellite TV.
- Underfloor heating.