This self-catering lodge can welcome 15-22 people. It holds ‘2 épis’ Gîtes de France certification, guaranteeing you a good level of quality, comfort and amenities. It is also certified by Jeunesse et Sports.
It features a large living area (80 m²), a lounge with fireplace, a semi-professional kitchen, three showers, six toilets, five bedrooms with single beds (90x190cm) and is ideal for large families, groups of friends, sports teams, and all other adults’ or children’s organisations. Perfect for staying the weekend, a few days, a week or more! Wood-fired central heating.
Blankets, mattress protectors and pillows are provided. Sheets and pillowcases can be provided (extra charge), however you are welcome to bring your own, as well as bath towels and tea towels.
Dogs are not allowed.
Ground floor (raised):
- Entrance with cloakroom
- One semi-professional fitted kitchen with gas cooker, electric ovens, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerators, freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, food processor, blender, raclette and fondue sets, vacuum cleaner, tableware and various utensils and other items.
- Huge living area (80 m²) with tables, chairs and benches.
- Satellite TV & DVD player.
- Small lounge with sofa bed (140x190cm) and fireplace.
- Two toilets with washbasins.
- Bathrooms with three showers, four toilets and five washbasins.
- Three bedrooms with four beds: two bunk beds and two single beds (90x190cm).
- One bedroom with six beds: two bunk beds and four single beds (90x190cm).
- One bedroom with two single beds (90x190cm).
- One washing machine